Friday, April 12, 2002

A Miscellaneous List of Events

I am feeling too lazy to organize all the things that have happened lately. Instead, here is a list!
  • I have done a tiny bit of work, though not nearly enough. C'est la vie.
  • I have finished drawing out my comic. It is 34 pages long, so it will be a while before I can Photoshop it all. Next time I'll try to restrain myself a bit more.
  • I got a few roses from Fred today. They have been accorded a place of honor on my desk.
  • When at Staples yesterday, I made an impulse buy and got a few sheets of this decal paper. It's really neat; I now have transparent images of my art stuck to plastic bins and such.
  • I got my first law school results; a 'thin envelope' from Berkeley. At this point I'm not expecting much because I was so careless with my applications; in any case, I'm really blas? about my future anyway. I'm a bit worried about this tendency in myself, but I know that things will work out. I'm not yet passionate about any career path anyway.
  • I have come up with an idea. If you guys could come up with songs that 'fit' me, I'll make a 'Jenny mix'. Yes, I have too much time on my hands. That, or I have too much to put off.

No comments:

Post a Comment