Monday, April 29, 2002

My Merry Sojourn Into the World of Sleep-Deprivation

I have been spending almost all of my time since noon yesterday working on my 15-20 page term paper (it ended up being a teeny bit over 18 pages). I have only gotten intermittent bits of sleep since noon yesterday. I'm alert enough right now, but there was a period in the middle of the day where I was a complete zombie. I'm just glad I have my Verdi Requiem/Opera Choruses CD to get me through the worst of it... it's fairly loud and seems pretty ideal for the 'sleep deprived and desperate to finish work' mood. I eventually finished and turned the paper in... though I would have been better off if I didn't procrastinate while I was writing the paper. But I finished, and that's what matters.

I'm hoping I'll get to bed at a reasonable time tonight. Maybe I'll finally be able to end my streak of insomnia.

No comments:

Post a Comment