Friday, April 26, 2002

Yawn

Fortunately enough, I was able to get up early this morning. I went to classes, did fun slacker things, and got on the Haverford bus for a drama class rehearsal (my partner and I are doing a snippet from Waiting for Godot).

I then had Chorale rehearsal; it was the first time we sang with the Orchestra. It's usually on Wednesday, but the concert is on Saturday and the schedule is a bit different because of that. We're singing the Mozart Requiem, so it should be fun. Of course, I was exhausted by the time Chorale came along; I was practically asleep for much of the time.

I'm hoping to start on my short paper tonight; I can finish it later tomorrow. I don't want to throw off my sleep habits by staying up too late, though.

In other news, it's pretty cold around here. My dorm room is particularly frosty, as the ceilings are high and the room therefore doesn't retain heat very well. I wish they hadn't turned off the heaters. And to think it was 90 degrees a week ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment