Wednesday, April 10, 2002

Martes Y Miercoles

Yesterday was fairly normal, though I did have to give a final performance of a scene for class. Later in the evening, I took Yearbook photos for a student production. I noticed that the battery on my camera was running low, so I walked over to the nearby Staples to get a new one. Unfortunately, the store was closing just as I got there. I went to the supermarket and got some food before heading back. The weather was lovely; it was drizzling lightly and the air was humid and a bit cool. I like rainy weather, as it puts me in a more contemplative mood.

I did some classwork this morning. On my way to the computer lab, I came across a friend of mine; she was feeling pretty terrible and wanted someone to talk to, so we went to my room to chat about recent problems. We ended up spending about two hours, and she seemed to feel much better after we talked. I was glad that I could be there to help out, since we only ran across each other by chance. Afterwards, I went to Chorale.

Right now is room draw, so people have been stopping by to get a look at my room. It can be a bit of a pain, but it's nice not to have to worry about picking a dorm room anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment