Wednesday, April 24, 2002

My Day: The Verse Version!

I committed a minor sin
In my decision to sleep in.
This was compounded when I stalled
My work. Then, after that, I hauled
My quite reluctant self to class.
I stayed 'til my lesson did pass.
I wrote and did some reading too,
And put off work (it's sad but true).
So that is where I am right now.
These are the facts; that I do vow.

That is my day. I am thinking of limiting my nighttime internet access, since I have a lot of work to do in the next week. I have a 15 page and 6 page paper along with a Chorale concert. It might help my insomnia to get off the computer earlier as well.

Oh, and here's a quote I found amusing:
"If the only tool you have is a hammer, then it is very tempting to treat everything as though it were a nail." - Maslow

No comments:

Post a Comment