Sunday, February 9, 2003

Again?

This morning was pretty leisurely; I did a little bit of research, but I didn't have to worry about any of Monday's reading. I actually overdid it on the document search, but that's better than not doing enough, right?

After dinner, I called my partner and left a message so we could meet half an hour before the initial meeting with the professor. He didn't come, so I had to meet with her alone. I suppose that meant I got extra time on my half of the project, but it was still frustrating. When I got back, I got a call from his roommate saying that his car had broken down, which is feasilbe enough (though he lives fairly close by). Hoawever, there have already been so many valid but unusual excuses that its becoming something of a 'boy who cried wolf' situation.
I think I know how Susie feels:

No comments:

Post a Comment