Sunday, February 9, 2003

Frustration

Today felt like a wasted day, even though I did get some work done. I tried to meet the guy this morning, and, lo and behold, he couldn't make it. We rescheduled for late in the afternoon; in the interim, I was able to go and get the prescriptions I needed for Friday's oral surgery and do some grocery shopping. I felt sort of angry and frustrated at the ordeal, so that prevented me from getting serious work done early in the day.

I was finally able to meet the guy at around 4:30 or 5, though we didn't do much except split up the tasks. Later, I took a nap and went out for ice cream with some people before doing my reading for Monday. With the reading out of the way, I can concentrate my energy on the memo research tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment