Friday, February 7, 2003

What Happened Today (Yes, I Am Original)

I've been having problems meeting with my Points and Authorities partner, since the guy I was assigned to work with is someone I don't know at all. We tried to meet this afternoon, but it didn't work out; I came slightly early, he came late (shorty before I left after waiting for half an hour), and he forgot what I looked like (all I knew was that he said he'd wear a black hat, but that fit several guys). I was sort of upset, but we finally worked things out and should be meeting tomorrow morning. Sigh... these group things are almost always more trouble than they're worth.

In other news, my aunt has an idea for a children's story and she wanted me to illustrate it; it should be a fun opportunity, so I'll have to see how it develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment