Saturday, September 27, 2003

E-Moot-Ing

I've been having the same round of classes, but the tournament also took up some of my time. I was a 'floater' on Thursday, so I had to dress up and be ready to fill a position should the need arise, but the need never arose. At least I got a free meal for my efforts, and I needed to get out early anyway.

The final day of the tournament was today, which (not so) coincidentally is also Parents' Day. The two finalists did a good job, even though the judges were fairly tough on them. Afterwards, the board and the two finalists took photos with the judges, and I met up with my dad, who had watched the round (he was particularly interested in the competition because the 'case' dealt with issues he had written a Law Review article about).

Here is a picture of me in my pinstripe suit:


After I took my hair out of the bun, it looked like something out of the 70's:

No comments:

Post a Comment