Sunday, September 14, 2003

Murphy Colfax Takes on the World

Here are some of the things I created for Chrissie's film.

Here is the back of the book cover for Murphy's novel. I apologize for the name puns.


He wins lots of accolades for his novel, appearing in People magazine:


I had to doctor this photo quite a bit, since it was originally of someone else. I also had to get rid of a name tag the guy was wearing.

And some newspaper:


However, he soon fades into obscurity:


Fortunately, it seems that the articles I did went over well with other people who have seen them, and I think it's good to have random details like these in the movie. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product; Chrissie has been rather ambitious with this film, and I think it will turn out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment