Sunday, September 21, 2003

Saturday Stuff

After turning in the last of my British Pounds at the bank, I decided to try and do some studying done in Santa Monica. However, I later found out that it was a bad day for me to try and do anything in Santa Monica; the place was a zoo, and I would have had trouble parking if I tried. Once I returned, I got a call from my sister, so I drove over to USC to lend support while she worked on editing her 290 film. She ended up setting the 'Tab montage' to this tune, which actually ended up fitting the footage rather well. After the editing room had closed, I went with Chrissie and her friend Laura to the Grove, where we had dinner and went to a screening of Dirty Pretty Things, which was directed by Stephen Frears and featured Audrey Tatou.

No comments:

Post a Comment