Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Curiouser and Curiouser

I took the car down to the dealership, but not much could be done unless I wanted to spend a ton of money replacing the carburetor; he replaced some fluids and took the car out for a drive, but nothing else could be done.

I was able to take a bit of a rest after the exam, looking up London-related things. I found the location of the school (only a few blocks away from Royal Albert Hall and the Victoria and Albert Museum) and my future living space (about a 15 minute walk to the school). It's interesting just to look at the map and figure out how everything fits together.

On the random side, I came across this page about a tacky 80's TV adaptation of Alice in Wonderland. Does anyone else remember this? I know that I had a tape of the movie as a kid, but I only vaguely remember bits and pieces of it. It's somewhat weird to see scenes from something like this after all this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment