Friday, April 11, 2003

I Can't Think Of A Good Title For The Life Of Me

After class on Thursday, I went to a student-organized get-together for people going to London. Unfortunately, it was organized by a different section and was almost exclusively attended by that section. Since they basically already had a rapport with each other, and because I didn't really have that much in common with them, it was pretty awkward and it left me in a bit of a bad mood.

Today was sort of relaxed, so I got to draw a little more. I'm hoping to get down to work during this weekend, though.

I forgot to mention it earlier, but I got my passport recently. The London trip is fast approaching; I'm simultaneously looking forward to it and in denial that it's coming so quickly. It should be fun, but I'll have to get ready soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment