Saturday, April 26, 2003

I Should Be In Bed By Now

I got my car back; they were able to repair the brakes and help solve the stalling problem, so the car is in better shape, even if it's still rusty and isn't fuel efficient. I also did some more studying, though it's annoying that I can't force myself to really get to work until it's late.

Over the past week or so, we've been looking into hotel bookings for the first week, and things are pretty much set.
Cherry Court Hotel - For the first day in London (the student houding won't be open until later); it's fairly close to the airport, so it'll be easier to make the early morning flight to Paris
Hôtel Sévigné - A Parisian hotel located in the Marais district
Priestville Guest House - A very cute-looking bed and breakfast in Edinburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment