Monday, December 10, 2001

Chilly Sundays

I started late again this morning. Oh well.

This afternoon, I walked to the local pharmacy to develop the rolls of film I had used the other night. I was hoping to spend the hour it took to do some reading in a nearby coffee shop. However, they were running late, and the photos wouldn't be ready until 5 o'clock. I went to the coffee shop for a little reading, but I wasn't about to stay until five, and the weather's starting to get cold, so I didn't want to walk all the way back later. I'll get the film tomorrow.

After getting back and doing a little slacking, I did some more reading. Once I finish this book, I'll be done with all the reading for the semester, which is a relief but a bit scary as well. I can't believe that I only have two weeks before I go back to California.

No comments:

Post a Comment