Wednesday, December 5, 2001

Sleepy

On Monday morning I was up very late doing work (ineffectively, I might add) and I only got three hours of sleep. I was sort of out of it for the rest of the day, and it didn't help that I didn't get an opportunity to nap until about five in the evening. I took a quick nap before getting something to eat; after eating, I surfed the web, chatted, finished doing the laundry, did some reading, and took a quiz for class. I then went to chat, but nobody was there, so I decided to take a quick nap. Next thing I knew, it was 8'o clock the next day. Oh well. I did need the extra sleep anyways, so perhaps it's better that I took a 'night off'.

On a side note, I had to throw my cactus out today. It was never quite the same after part of it got cut off, and yesterday morning I found it sort of slumped over. I always knew I had a 'brown thumb' but one would think that I could at least take care of a cactus. Maybe things will turn out better the next time I get a plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment