Monday, December 3, 2001

I Did Reading! Stay Tuned for More News!

Today was more productive than yesterday. Though the bulk of my morning and afternoon was dedicated to slacking, I was still able to get a decent amount of work done. I completed my reading for film class (though it was admittedly a short assignment) and senior sem (this week's readings focused on the history of sex and the body) as well as making some inroads into my 20th century Russia reading. I only have a bit of reading to do tonight and tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll be able to dedicate more time to math tomorrow.

In other news, I am pretty hungry tonight. I ran out of clementines (several of them were rotten and had to be thrown away, so they didn't last as long as they should have), and I skipped lunch, since there's only brunch here on sundays. Sunday dinners are usually pretty filling, and I had a good meal, but, since I ate early, I'm now hungry again. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment