Saturday, December 8, 2001

Stark Raving Sane

Last night, as I was about to turn off the computer and go to bed, I got a call from my sister. She was a little down and in need of reassurance, and her friends at school didn't cut it. We joked around, and she seemed a bit happier when we ended the conversation. I ended up getting to bed really late, though.

Unsurprisingly, I woke up rather late the next morning. Once I had finished with my usual procrastination routines, I did some work on my Chaos project. I worked on the poster, which contains 5 iterations of a Koch Snowflake. So I basically spent the bulk of my day drawing lots and lots of tiny triangles.

This evening, I went to take Yearbook photographs of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead. It was pretty good, especially for a student production. More importantly, at least for my purposes, I was able to get nearly three rolls of pictures, so I should have at least a few good shots to use for the Yearbook.

After I got back, I called my sister (she had asked me to call back last night). Unfortunately, we didn't get much of a chance to talk, since she was about to meet a friend for a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment