Thursday, December 20, 2001

Hurray!

It's good to be done with my work! ...well, until January at least.

I started late this morning (surprise surprise) and did a bit of routine slacking before getting to business. First, I finished packing my boxes of things that needed to be shipped. it wasn't too bad, since Denbigh is pretty close to the campus center and I didn't have to walk very far. After more slacking, I finished my prospectus second draft (it ended up being a page longer than the original) and dropped it off. So I will be able to relax for the rest of tomorrow without any pesky assignments hanging over my head. I can't wait to get back home for break so I can visit family and friends; there are a lot of fun things planned and I'm looking forward to them!

As a side note, I've been having some weird problems with my printer recently. For some reason, it won't print yellow at all. I replaced the cartridge soon after I noticed the problem, so it's not an issue of the ink running out. Does anyone have an idea of what the problem might be?

No comments:

Post a Comment