Saturday, May 11, 2002

Freedom, Blessed Freedom

Well, I found out that my life without schoolwork is not all that different than my life with it. I did my usual slacking despite the fact that I don't have any work to slack.

Despite my attempt to get to bed (relatively) early, I got up at around ten again. I did my usual routines, and after lunch I took advantage of my free time by going to the library's media center and finally watching my Memento DVD. I did some more slacking and tried going back for a second movie, but people had just started another video. I went back at about the time they would leave, but they started another short video after finishing the first one. I finally got to watch a second DVD (Chicken Run, which isn't exactly deep, but you can't beat clay chickens for entertainment, can you?), and got back to my room after 11.

And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment