Thursday, May 2, 2002

Zzzzz...

Why is it so hard to get to sleep, yet so tempting to nap during the afternoon? I wish I could get normal sleep habits, but one of the downfalls of having the degree of independence that I do is that there is no regimen imposed on me from without, so I just end up staying awake too late. Plus, even if I do force myself to sleep, half the time I end up just lying in bed unable to sleep for long periods of time.

Anyway, here is the "Cliffs Notes" version of my day:
  1. I woke up at 7:30.
  2. I went back to sleep until 10:30.
  3. I did my usual net routine.
  4. I went to lunch.
  5. I did Psych reading.
  6. I napped.
  7. I went to class.
  8. I went to dinner.
  9. I slacked.
  10. I went to a review session.
  11. I slacked some more.
  12. I... uh, wait, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment