Friday, May 10, 2002

Well

Why is my subject "well", do you ask? Here's the answer: it's the last word of the last sentence of the last assignment of my collegiate career! I am completely finished with my work! And, I might add, I am done a day early, which never happens.

Well,I got up later than I had been for the past week. I have been getting up at 7 or 8 lately, and I woke up at 10 this morning, but it is just as well. I did my usual routines until 1:30, when I had to go to rehearse for my final performance for class (the performances were at 2). We were able to get one scene in before people started coming into the classroom and things degenerated into a paper airplane fest. Since my scene was the first in the play, my partner and I went first; fortunately, our scene (as well as those of our classmates) went pretty well, though one girl didn't come for some reason... I feel bad for her partner.

After that, I went to the moonbounce that had been set up near the Campus Center and made a fool of myself for a few minutes. I slacked, went to the supermarket, and ate before working on my final journal entry (and, in the process, finishing my collegiate career). I turned it in and went to Taylor to ring the bell; it is traditional for seniors to ring the bell once they have finished. After that, I did nothing of consequence besides, um... well, come to think of it, I did nothing of consequence.

One question remains: What will become of me when I can't procrastinate? I might as well have no purpose in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment