Thursday, February 7, 2002

The Art of Slacking

Today was a bit of a waste. I was able to get up early this morning, but, instead of making some headway on my thesis, I devoted my time to working on comic #7 and goofing off. At least I was finally able to get my package from home (with my bulkier jackets and some of my Xmas gifts).

I later went to class and the weekly discussion session. Following that, I had dinner, did a little more goofing off, and went to Chorale. We've gone to the end of the Dies Irae in the Mozart Requiem. I can't wait until we're more comfortable singing it and can be more into it, because it's really fun to sing.

After I got back, I went to a hall tea (Note to the uninitiated: 'teas' at Bryn Mawr are usually just social gatherings; there is almost never any tea there), where people on the hall had milkshakes and watched Muppets From Space. Silly movies like that are a lot more fun when there's a group of sugared-up people giggling at the jokes in there. I had a fun time, though in retrospect I didn't really have the time to spend.

Now to get down to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment