Tuesday, February 12, 2002

Sniffle Sniffle

Today was another basically wasted day. I didn't wake up until 10:00... it bothers me that I seem to have blocked out my alarm recently. I called the Counseling Center this afternoon; I'm hoping that a counselor might be able to help me deal with the sleep and motivation problems before they get to be too much.

I had another journey into the comicy abyss today, finishing part 9 of the island series. Only one more until I can shift my energies onto the second story! Of course, I know I should really take a break from it. I want to finish the last part of the island comic relatively soon, but I will hopefully be able to pace myself more with the five or six pages of the second series which I have scanned. I suspect that it'll take even longer to put together (the effects are more complex, and backgrounds consist of more than just a palm tree and some sand), so I don't want to even attempt to tackle it for a while.

Ack... I'm starting to feel a little sick. Hopefully it'll go away quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment