Friday, February 15, 2002

Valentines And Such

Oddly enough, I didn't have problems getting up this morning, despite the fact that I didn't exactly get to bed early. My day was pretty normal; I went from class to class without anything of importance happening. I did get a Valentines day gift from home, though. It consisted of a picture frame and a stuffed Woodstock doll. After class, I had a Yearbook meeting; it was alright, and people seemed to like my suggestion for the section dividers.

I'm a bit worried about my Topology class; most, if not all, of the other students have a more extensive math background than I do, and, while the prof does cover the basic concepts, it's a disadvantage when it's unusual for me but old hat to everyone else. It's a shame that it's too late to transfer to Real Analysis II, where I would be on a more equal footing. I'd drop the class, except I need it for my minor, and it would be terrible for me to have to give it up just for that one class. I suppose I'll just have to be super-conscientious and take advantage of office hours and TA sessions. I wish I were less shy, because then I'd be able to benefit from group work. It'll work out (these things always do), but it's not a fun situation to be in.

In other news, I worked on (and completed) the cover/preview image for the "Castle Sturmundrang" series of my comic! I won't be posting more until I have completed the first five pages, but this'll give you guys an idea of what to expect.

Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment