Wednesday, February 6, 2002

Yet Another Banal Journal Entry

I've been too busy/unmotivated to update for the past couple of days, so here's the scoop:

Though it was pretty warm on Monday morning, it began to snow as I went to class later in the day. It only snowed about an inch (the grass was still visible), but it became awfully cold, especially once you added in the windchill. Later that night, I met with my thesis advisor. I slacked off a lot that evening, doing useless things like surfing random websites, and I didn't end up getting to bed until really late. Which is really bad because...

Tuesdays are long and begin early for me. I had a class at 8:30, which meant that I ended up getting around 3 or 4 hours of sleep. I did alright considering the lack of sleep, but I did get very tired during Topology. After classes, I had a short meeting with my assistant editor for yearbook. I was so tired that I ended up going to bed not too long after that, so I ended up getting a good amount of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment