Monday, February 25, 2002

Randomness

I've spent the past weekend goofing off and am sort of beating myself up over it. I really should be studying, but my heart isn't in my work right now. I did do some reading, but it's all been sort of rushed.

I think I'm going to buy some new jeans eventually; the ones that I have now are starting to feel a bit loose. It's funny... I tend to lose weight whenever I'm at college, even though I don't really think about it (at least beyond having picky eating habits). I suppose it's a combination of getting a bit more exercise and having more stress while I'm here. Maybe I should try marketing the 'stress diet' and let the cash roll in. ;)

I'm going to try and see a movie (I'm leaning towards Gosford Park, but tell me if you have any better ideas) on Saturday as a way to motivate me to get my work done earlier. Hopefully it'll work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment