Saturday, February 9, 2002

The Incredible Time Eating Comic!

I am in the unusual position of having done almost no work today. Sigh.

I woke up fairly late. After doing the usual web routine, I was drawn (no pun intended) to work on my evil, time consuming comic. I finished drawing the last two 'parts' of the "Island Adventure"; I'll have to scan and polish them once I have some free time. I also started on the next story, called "Castle Sturmundrang". In order that the story isn't as fragmented as the first series, I'm probably going to post it all at one time, so you guys probably won't see it for a while.

Finally, by nonexistent demand, I have put together a little behind the scenes page so that everyone can see the steps it takes to put together the comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment