Saturday, February 23, 2002

Las Flores

Today was... interesting. After finishing the RA homework, I worked on my essay, finishing just in time to go to performances. They were pretty crazy this year, with fewer 'cute' skits. The infamous 'pimp strut' was especially bizarre, with one scantily clad contestant even wearing a snake. I think a lot of people were shocked by her outfit. Anyway, after performances, the dorms all had bedtime stories. As I stated before, I read 'Make Way For Ducklings' which was less humorous than some of the other stories, but was still cute and fun to work on.

I have just gotten back from the year's big party; I usually don't really enjoy parties, but I had fun at this one. I suppose I'm usually so inhibited that I feel too stilted at parties. I've loosened up a bit though, thanks to a few glasses of champagne. I bet I'll feel very ill and/or embarrassed tomorrow, but I have to say I had a good time tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment