Friday, February 8, 2002

Thor's Day

I will be getting to bed any moment now, but I wanted to do a quick journal entry first.

Oddly enough, while I don't have much of a problem getting up on Tuesdays, I seem to be having trouble with Thursdays. I suppose I'll have to be easier on myself so I don't get so run down by Thursday morning.

I had my usual classes, after which I went to dinner. After a break, I went to audition for Twelfth Night. I think I did a decent job, but one never knows with these things. I guess I'll have to wait and see. I later went to a short Yearbook meeting. I'm worried, since I'm going to have to fudge on one of the spreads in order to get it in on time. Sigh...

I spent much of the evening working on the eighth part of my comic. I wish I could be as dedicated about official work as I am with these fun side projects, but I think their 'unofficial' nature is what makes them enjoyable. If I had to turn it in for a grade or someone flat out demanded that I work on it at a certain time, I wouldn't be half as enthusiastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment