Wednesday, January 30, 2002

Another Lazy Day

Today, I was able to go at a slower pace. Though it would have been nice to have done more productive work, it was nice to take the time to recuperate. I got up late, and didn't do that much work (I was able to do much of this week's reading during the weekend). Since my Psych. class has powerpoint lectures, it's not necessary to go to class to get the notes, so I opted to take the afternoon off.

Chrissie called me this afternoon; apparently she booked a commercial for Jack in the Box. I'm happy for her, and it's always good to see her getting parts.

Later that night, I had Chorale. I missed out on Chorale last semester because it coincided with class, and I missed going, so it was good to be back. This semester, we're working on Mozart's Requiem. It's sort of odd doing another Requiem, since I still have the Verdi Requiem in the back of my head (the words, of course, are identical). It should be fun to get into, though.

I think I must have looked a little depressed this evening, since a Chorale friend asked me if I was feeling alright on the bus back. I explained that I'd been feeling a bit sick lately. We then caught up on each other's classes. It's nice when people show concern like that, since it's often too easy to get caught up in oneself and forget that there are people who think about you.

In other news, it looks like my AIM and ICQ are working once more; I hope they don't break down again.

No comments:

Post a Comment