Tuesday, January 29, 2002

I... Need... Sleep

The irony... I am up past midnight writing an entry about my sleep habits.

I was able to get up in time to do my final registration, and was able to get through the day without getting tired. My throat is feeling awfully sore though.

I keep on being relatively lazy and inactive during the day and have trouble getting to bed at night, even when it's really late/early. Hopefully if I continue to wake up early, I'll have to compensate by adjusting my schedule. That, or I'll end up taxing my resources, but it's worth a shot.

I've also got to discipline myself more. As much as I hated it when my mom made me go to bed when I wasn't tired, I know that consistently staying up late, especially when I can't always sleep in until noon, isn't helping me. I just seem to naturally be more active late at night. I think I like the environment better; it can be so quiet, serene, and distraction-free.

Hopefully I'll be able to curb my bad habit; it's really a persistent one, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment