Friday, January 11, 2002

Tale as Old as Time...

I spent much of yesterday scanning and printing drawings to put in a portfolio. It didn't take too long, considering that my mom's computer has a tendency to break down when I scan things. I later tried to upload the artwork and some Seattle pictures to my site, but it ended up crashing the computer, so I ended up calling it a day. Maybe I'll try again later, but I just might end up having to wait until I get back to school.

Today I met with my friend Natasha. We met for lunch (though I slept in and was a bit late) and later saw the IMAX rerelease of Beauty and the Beast. Natasha had worried that we wouldn't be able to see it because she wasn't able to get tickets online, but everything worked out. It was great being able to see the movie on an IMAX screen, it really helps me to appreciate the artistry more. ::Takes check from Disney:: After the movie, we hung out a little bit, singing along to old Disney songs before I went home.

Tomorrow should be fun; I will be seeing Fred, Marina, and several of Fred's friends while we watch DVDs. I'm already excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment