Wednesday, January 16, 2002

Lethargy

Reason #598 that being at home can be a pain: Parents forcing you to get off the computer and go to dinner right before you finish a journal entry.

Today was a bit of a bust for me. I was able to get some boxes and finish part IV of my infamous (or maybe not) comic. The rest of the day sort of dragged, though. I was stuck at home alone without a house key or access to a car, which is sometimes alright, but I didn't feel like watching reruns or playing on the computer very much. I ended up snacking a little more than I should have just so I would have something to do. Add the semi-depressed mood that I've had for the last few days, and it hasn't been the best day.

My mom was out for most of the afternoon taking Chrissie to the hairstylist; the trip was part of a larger plan to give her a new 'look' so she'll get more parts. Yesterday she got new makeup, and she's also hoping to get a few 'stylish' outfits for auditions. She got her hair cut by Julia Roberts' ex-hairdresser, and, according to mom, her hair now looks like Meg Ryan's.

Well, that's my day. Fortunately, tomorrow should be a bit more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment