Monday, January 21, 2002

MLK Day

Today was my first day of classes; since Bryn Mawr is private, it doesn't have to observe federal holidays. While there were concerts and other events in honor of the holiday, we didn't have the most sacred part of any holiday: the time off. Oh well.

The classes I had today were Abnormal Psychology, at 2:30, and Thesis Seminar, at 7:00. In Abnormal Psych, we started a historical overview of psychopathology, studying how mental illness was understood from prehistoric times down to the Medieval era. In my thesis class, the professors gave their overviews, then we broke up into two groups and did prospectus peer reviews. I'm sort of eembarassed about my prospectus, but it went alright.

My first class tomorrow is at 8:30. I should really be getting to bed, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment