Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Back to School

I've been around Pepperdine doing a lot of 'chores' this afternoon.

I drove over to Malibu and had something to eat (if Jack in the Box and a mocha can be considered 'food') before going over to the campus. First, I met with a professor who I might be a research assistant for; I think I have a halfway decent shot, especially since it was his previous assistant who pointed me in that direction. He also gave my name to the Administrative Law journal, which is very good since I have wanted to be on a journal but didn't get the time to enter the write-on competition while I was in London.

While I was at the school, I got my parking permit, books, and room key. I dropped my books off in my room (which is, incidentally, the same one I had last year), wrote a note for my roommates, and left. I should be able to move a few things in tomorrow, and I'm hoping to be completely ready to go before school starts on Monday. Of course, these things often take longer than expected...

No comments:

Post a Comment