Tuesday, August 5, 2003

Interview etc.

An interview from Allison:
1) If you had to choose between your own death and the death of a very close friend/family member, which would you choose?
I think it would depend on who the close friend/family member was; I'd have to weigh the missed opportunities and losses on either side. If it were 50/50, I'd probably choose to live.

2) What's your favorite color?
I tend to like blues and aquas a lot, though I'm also fond of greens, and I'm starting to like dark reds as well. I usually prefer the cool colors.

3) If there was one song you had to listen to all your life, what would it be?
I'd probably choose something classical, since modern songs are shorter and more repetitive. I think II would go with either Mozart's 'Jupiter' Symphony or Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto no. 1 in B flat minor (see this entry for details).

4) Don't you wish you were at Allison's house right now?
Doesn't everyone?

5) Is there anything that you've done that you would go back in time to erase? (If it's that bad, saying what it is should be optional, so it is)
I would go back and try to improve my organizational skills (though I think laziness would still get in the way, so I don't know if that would change much). I don't have anything in particular that I can think to erase, though I'm sure there's something that I would like to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment