Wednesday, August 13, 2003

I Haiku, Do You?

I got an email from the professor; at this point he is choosing between me and one other person for the research assistant position, so I'll have to keep my fingers crossed.

I couldn't resist playing with the Livejournal haiku generator that has been going around. Since it's been using text from my UK trip, there have been a few pretty neat ones. Here's my favorite so far:
crowds can get pretty
big i had gatsby to keep
up any sort of broad

Other Haikus:
a bit un-cryptlike
as it could be stand-alone
or in the field it

more frustrated than
i had seen the worst of my
room so i'll keep this

schedule is a
fun uplifting movie the next
few weeks i'm not that

afterwards we got
some cake and other relics
from newton writings

i've still got a few
more constructive things plus i
think the whole thing

read have you found the
most part and the beatles.i
briefly went back to

deal with some of the
chapel and the school waiting
to take another

a quick look through at
a co-ed school finally
i took a short trip

rest after napping
i found quite striking and parts
of the city wall

and later rebuilt
with the family it was
a bit mixed-up

in time to watch the
globe's production of the
chapel and the like

cave which was a fun
place to relax a bit with
the old parliament

which has writings and
other relics from newton
writings by byron

went to the theatre had
to go back to my room with
greek statuary was

woolf lord chief justice
after the production i
headed back to the

complete with shops you
could walk into i then got
something to eat

of scotland which was
celebrated across the
river bottom for

off in my room so
i'll be moving out of the
city afterwards

we took the train from
leeds to keighley and took an
old-fashioned steam

rare manuscripts and
king's college chapel after
paying for the most part

with it the london
equivalent of toys r
us and two other

mom's cousin along
with the quick progress i've made
on illustrator

facts and logistics
about how the building or
my locker yet so

that study thing that
i didn't want to drink often
in the now mostly

my computer in
a row the satirical
the madness of george

you're a softie at heart
what disney heroine are you
european trip iii

No comments:

Post a Comment