Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Moving

Though I got a late start, I finally loaded up my car and drove over to my dorm room. I've unpacked a few of my larger things and gotten my laptop all set up (obviously). I've still got a few things to get out of the car, but I'll soon be ready to drive back home.

There's still a lot to clear out of my room between now and Sunday, but at least I've gotten the bulkiest things taken care of. It'll also be nice to have the extra space in my room; since I haven't been living at home for a long enough time to bother organizing, all my stuff from school has been taking up space on my floor and making it impossible for me to walk around.

The heat has tired me out, and I'm having trouble motivating myself to finish unloading and drive back. Hopefully it won't be too long before I'm ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment