Thursday, August 7, 2003

Whatever

My plans for tonight fell through, so I've been feeling a bit restless for most of the day.

Yesterday, I went with Chrissie and a friend of hers to lunch and a screening of the Freaky Friday remake. After getting some coffee late that morning, we drove to the house where she would be coaching. Unfortunately, my cold was still lingering a little and there was an infant in the house, so I had to wait in the car for an hour to prevent her from catching it. It wasn't too bad, since I had Gatsby to keep me entertained. After she had finished, we drove over to Westwood and met the friend for a speedy lunch before watching the movie. The movie was pretty good (especially considering what it was), and Jamie Lee Curtis seemed to have fun in her role. Once the movie was over, we chatted in the parking lot before Chrissie and I went home.

Today has been fairly uninteresting, though I did drive around with Chrissie for lunch and coffee. I'm just hoping things will pick up next week, or at least once school starts on the 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment