Saturday, August 30, 2003

Visiting Friends

I went to my 9:10 class this morning, but it had been canceled, so I didn't have any school today.

After working on case summaries, I drove home to pick up a few things. I headed back to my room for a brief period before I got back in my car to visit my friend Natasha. We first went to dinner in Westwood, where we swapped photos of our summer trips (she went to Northern California). Later, we went to a club to hear some music; Natasha knew the base player from the featured group.

We spent the rest of the time basically hanging out. We went downstairs to go skating, with her trying out brand new skates and me using a pair that was slightly big for her feet but the right size for me. I hadn't skated in a long time (and I've never used in-line skates before), but I had a fun time. Natasha even gave me the skates to keep, so I may be able to go skating once I can buy the safety equipment. We also did a few random things like drawing and singing, plus we were able to reminisce a little (we even got out a few old junior high yearbooks).

No comments:

Post a Comment