Saturday, August 16, 2003

Fiesta Time

Well, I just learned that I am on the administrative law journal, which is a relief, though I will have to make some last-minute adjustments to my schedule.

Today, my family hosted a large family get-together at the house. Most of the morning was spent doing last minute-organization: buying decorations, cleaning tables, pumping up pool toys and floats (which gave me blisters), and basically making sure that everything was in order. People gradually came in after noon, and the party eventually grew to around 20 people.

While I passed my vacation photos around for the rest of the family at the beginning of the party, I spent most of my time with Chrissie, her friend Jordana, and the twins. After lunch (consisting of barbecued burgers and homemade ice cream), I played with the twins and relaxed in the pool.

I will have to move in tomorrow, since classes begin on Monday. I just hope I have time to do everything I need to do, or at least enough so that I can survive for a week before getting everything in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment