Wednesday, August 27, 2003

I Need Sleep

I woke up today feeling tired and a bit under the weather, but I was able to get through the day despite that. I did take a 20 minute afternoon nap, which helped me a little bit. I had my first NAALJ (Admin. Law Journal) meeting later that afternoon; basically, it was a way for new members to meet the staff and get copies of the schedule and subcheck assignments.

The neighbors are still being annoying; this is the third day that they've been up late talking, and it's clear that they're habitually having friends over as well. I haven't the faintest clue as to how these people get any studying done, since their door is almost always open and they are constantly entertaining other people. I hate to do this, but I think I'm going to have to go to the RA and complain. The constant noise is seriously making it difficult for me to concentrate on my reading, which means I don't really get much done until they've quieted down late in the evening. When I have morning classes every day of the week, it's just not healthy for me to get to bed late and operate on little sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment