Thursday, August 21, 2003

Wireless Woes

Since Wednesday, my wireless and ethernet connections have been pretty scattered, and getting on the internet has become pretty tricky except when I'm using the library computers. And, since I generally don't use school computers unless I'm studying or checking email, I haven't been able to update much.

Things have been okay, though I am looking forward to the weekend and catching up on my sleep. Roommate #3 moved in Wednesday afternoon, and roommate #2 is moving to another part of campus so she can be with other students in the dispute resolution program. I've also had a few annoying surprises which have frustrated me a bit.

The internet thing has naturally been bothering me. I've done my best to fix the problem; I spent part of last night running a virus program (the Blaster virus has hit the campus). I also went down to the undergraduate campus to see what the problem was, but the internet connections are fine over there. I've finally been able to find a few classrooms where the connection is decent, so I can use my laptop there if a class isn't being held. Still, it's inconvenient when I'm used to having the internet in my room, and I hope that the problem is dealt with soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment