Wednesday, October 24, 2001

Attack of the Killer Time-Eating Paper! (Yes, I Like Cheesy Horror Movie Rip-Off Titles)

I spent the bulk of my day working on my paper and turning it in, always a fun thing. It was one of those times when I spent as much (maybe more) time avoiding the actual work by surfing the net or playing Tetris as I did writing. I was planning on getting some math done today, but I guess that'll have to wait.

Today was movie night for film class; we watched Citizen Kane. It's a good movie, of course, and I enjoyed it, but I wasn't really in the mood to watch a movie tonight (especially since I've seen Citizen Kane before). I have too much work to take care of. After that, I had another rehearsal for the skit I'm in. We ran through the scene once before we went on our merry ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment