Sunday, October 28, 2001

Party Hopping

Today I woke up rather late (1 pm), so my plans to be productive were somewhat shattered. I did go on the library website for some thesis sources and also typed up my Sure Thing lines so I could memorize them more easily.

This evening, I got in my costume and went to two Halloween parties. It was okay; I'm not really much of a party person, though. I think I enjoyed making the costume and taking Yearbook photos of people more than actually being at the parties themselves. Parties bore me for the most part; I feel awkward and I find things a bit superficial for my tastes. I'd rather do something with a small group of close friends or work on an interesting project. Nonetheless, it was good to get out of my dorm, and I got some compliments on my costume (I'll have to post a picture once I develop the roll).

No comments:

Post a Comment