Friday, October 5, 2001

TGIF

Today was a pretty nice, laid back day. After class, I ate lunch with the other cast members in the production I'm participating in, after which we did some work on the various scenes. The skit I'm in is David Ives' Sure Thing, and I'm one of two people playing Betty. We basically worked on how the script will be divided. It should be fun, so I'll have to write about it in the future.

I pretty much relaxed most of the day, though I went into town to pick up slides and took a few photos for the yearbook. I was even able to take a nap this afternoon.

Later this evening, I did some studying for tomorrow's LSAT. I feel relatively confident about it, since I have been doing the same sort of analytical thinking in my classes. We'll have to see how it goes though.

Unfortunately, I was lazy and registered late, so I can't simply take the test at Bryn Mawr; I have to go to a center that's 40 minutes away. I tried to find someone with a car but was unsuccessful, so, since I don't want to bother myself with trains when I should be concentrating on the test, I am taking a taxi. It's expensive, but I don't have much choice in the matter. I guess this just shows that it's important to prepare for things.

No comments:

Post a Comment