Monday, October 8, 2001

Monday Madness!

It seems like fall has finally arrived; today, the weather has been quite cool lately. It's very pretty though, and I was able to take several pictures of the campus today.

Last night, Fred invited me to come to San Franciso for the next weekend. I'm really excited about it. I'm a bit annoyed with Travelocity though; I can't seem to get the information on the site. I emailed them about the problem, so it should work out.

In other news, I worked with my partner on the write-up for the archive visit. It went pretty well, and we were able to finish within 45 minutes. I also met with my partner for the Senior Sem presentation to talk about the readings. Other than that, I didn't get much done.

The cast of the production I'm in had arranged to meet tonight, but only three of us ended up coming. Rehersal was canceled, but I didn't really feel like working on the skit, so it's almost a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment