Wednesday, October 10, 2001

Yay Journal Update

Well, shortly after my last entry, I called dad at work. It went well; he sounded happy for me and okay with it, and he didn't grill me or anything. He told me to call mom on Saturday. I hope that goes well. I can't see her getting truly angry or anything, but I can see her overprotective side coming out.

This night's film screening consisted of two Buster Keaton films (Cops and The General), both of which I enjoyed. Somewhat surprisingly, despite the fact that they're around eighty years old, the humor and slapstick haven't 'aged' much, and it seemed like the rest of the students in the audience really got into it too. Afterwards, I worked on staging for 'Sure Thing' with the director and other cast members. It was fun; I will be excited to see the show pull together.

No comments:

Post a Comment