Saturday, October 27, 2001

So sleepy...

I started the day with math homework, went to math class, and, after a break, did more math homework. Fun, huh?

This afternoon, I made some alterations to my costume. Since I got it at a thrift shop, I couldn't exactly be picky, and it's slightly big on me. So I got a curtain and fashioned it into a ruffle for the shoulders. It came out alright, though not spectacularly. After all, I don't have any model besides myself, so I have to sew and model at the same time, an especially difficult thing when the fabric is on my shoulders and I have to keep my arms relatively still.

I then went to take Yearbook photos for an acapella concert. It was short, and they served good snacks, so that was fun. I then got to watch some TV, since the lounge was empty.

Tomorrow's going to be a busy day. I only hope that I can get all that I intend to get done finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment